121 Maths Tuition provides specialist Maths Tuition to students across Cheshire, encompassing Warrington, Lymm, Runcorn, Widnes, St Helens, Lowton and Wigan.
We have exceptional pass rates achieving 100% A-C grades at GCSE with all the students we have taught.
In addition to GCSE, we teach A-level Maths, QTS Numeracy and Functional Skills Levels 1 & 2.
How We Teach
At 121 Maths we work independently, taking students through the curriculum adopting a "home schooled" approach. Our style of teaching works on a pyramid based system pulling from the bottom up to the top.
We conduct an Initial student assessment – focusing on areas of weakness and from this we adopt different learning methods to suit the student's need.
Weekly homework is set using ASL (Assessment for Learning) standards, this allows us to establish progress, levels of learning, topic understanding and ability to retain the information.
Why Choose 121 Maths Tuition
- Experienced Maths Tuition in your home for GCSE, A-level, QTS Numeracy & Functional Skills
- Excellent Results – 100% GCSE pass rate grade 4-9
- 2019 GCSE Higher Results: 5 - level 9s, 3 - level 8s, 5 - level 7s, 2 - level 6s
- 2018 GCSE Higher Results: 4 – level 9s, 1- level 8, 2- level 7s, 1- level 6
- 2018 GCSE Foundation Results: 5 - level 5s, 3 - level 4s
- Flexible approach and teaching style tailored to specific needs
- Provision of full Course notes, text guides and weekly homework tasks
- Full experience of courses from Edexcel, AQA and OCR Exam Boards
- Access to on-line tutorials and support resources
Fees and pricing
- Lessons are usually 60 minutes in duration - they can be booked for 1 or 2 hour sessions per week on a long or shorter term basis
- Please call or email for latest lesson availability and our pricing
- Cancellation of lessons must be made with at least 24 hours notice or charges will apply